Spinach-1 bunch(roughly cut)
Paneer-100gms(cut to cubes)(fried to light golden colour)
Green Chilly-2 no
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice-1/2 tsp
Cream- 2 tbsp
Method Of Preparation:
1. Cook the spinach with salt without adding water for 2 minutes or till it looks little cooked.
2. Remove this from heat,and grind it to smooth paste with green chilly.
3. In a wok heat oil, add cumin and garlic .Heat till cumin's colour gets changed,and then
add the spinach paste.Boil for a minute.If necessary add little water.
4. Add paneer to this and cook for few seconds.
5. Remove from the heat,add lemon juice and cream and mix well while it is still hot.
6. Serve hot.
1. Do not overcook spinach,it will lose the taste.