Spinach-1 cup(roughly cut)
Garlic (minced)-1 tsp
Green chilly-1 no(slit)
Chilly powder-1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat oil,add onion and fry it till it turns light pink,add garlic to that and fry for 1 sec.
2. Add the chilly powder and corn and cook for 3 minutes,after that add spinach,green chilly,salt ,mix together and cook till the spinach is done.
3. Switch off the heat and add lime juice and mix well.
4. Serve as side dish to white rice.
1. Don't add water.
2. If you are not using frozen corn kernels,then cook it till corn becomes soft.