Puff Pastry Sheets – 1 box
1. Oil – 1 tsp
2. Onions – 1/2small, finely chopped
3. Potato – 1 small, cut to pieces.
4. Salt – to taste
5. Green Peas – 1/4 cup
6. Green chillies-1 no, finely cut.
7. Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
8. Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
9. Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
10. Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
11. Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) – 1/4 tsp
12. Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp(or to taste)
Method of preperation:
1. Take the sheets of Puff Pastry out and thaw them at room temperature for about 40 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the Oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Now for the stuffing, take a small skillet and heat Oil on medium heat.
4. Once hot, add in the Onions and saute till they turn translucent.
5. Add in the Potatoes and green peas with a little salt. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes till the Potatoes are cooked.
6. Add in the spices – Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala, Dry Mango Powder and Red Chili Powder.
7. Mix well and keep aside.
8. Cut the Pastry sheets strips into 3s to form a square.
10. Put 1 tbsp of the stuffing in the center.
11. Fold the Pastry Sheet to make a triangle.
12. Use a fork and gently, but firmly, press into the sides and press away to seal
13. Put the Puffs on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
14. Place in the pre-heated oven at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
15. Once they are golden in colour take out of the oven, cool them for 5 minutes.
16. Serve with ketchup.
1. You can use any vegetable as you wish.
2. You can make it with egg, chicken or mutton.