Paneer - 1 cup of cubes
Onion - 1 medium-sized (chopped fine)
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Gram masala - 1 tsp
Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
Tomato paste- 1 tbsp
Tomato sauce/- 1 tbsp approx.
fenugreek leaves/powder - 1 pinch
Milk - 1cup
Cream - 1 cup
Butter- 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation:
1. Heat butter in a pan and fry the paneer cubes until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
2. After that, fry the onions until golden brown.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
4. Next, add the coriander, garam masala, chilly powder and some salt. Roast for some seconds.
5. To this, add the tomato paste, tomato sauce and fenugreek powder(leaves). Mix well and add the milk.
6. cook covered for 5 mins.
7. After that, add the fried paneer and the cream. Mix well and simmer for 4 mins(approx.).
8. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves . Goes well with Rice, Indian flat bread.
1. Tofu can be used instead of paneer.